Mid Level Front-end Engineer
Ready for your next challenge?
We’re looking for someone spectacular - a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team for this fast-paced journey to increase the value, & revenue potential of dynamic fan data for Sports Teams, Leagues & Federations around the globe.
Review the key responsibilities, ask questions, look deep inside yourself, and if it seems like a match, let’s jump on a call to get to know each other.
"Cool - what is Pumpjack Dataworks?"
Pumpjack Dataworks (PJD) is a Customer Data Platform tuned specifically for the Sports industry to unlock the value of their fan & customer data. Our home base is Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - hence the name Pumpjack.
Our suite of software products help Sports clients understand who their fanbase is, what their engagement & transaction levels are, and generate direct & indirect revenue streams. We're already working with top tier teams such as the Dallas Mavericks, ATP, Tennis, Major League Rugby, Inter Miami CF, Hong Kong Rugby, World Table Tennis, Eleven Sports, and plenty of others, and have some exciting products in the pipeline.
We have multiple investments from industry leaders, and are rapidly marching toward a Series A. We're gearing up for this rocket ride and are looking to bring some top shelf talent along with us!
- Collaborate with the team to further promoting best practices and design patterns
- Excellent at creating custom styled pixel perfect components (Must Have)
- Experience building and maintaining a reusable components library (Must Have)
- Experience with state management tools such as Redux (Must Have)
- Experience with using node REST and Websocket/HTTP/2 APIs that is consumed by React application
- Solid understanding of design patterns and their application in writing highly scalable code
- Develop subject matter expertise in different domains (Mid-Level)
- 4 years professional development experience
- At least 2 years experience building and maintaining React/Redux applications
- A working knowledge of how to use git
- Professional experience with AWS considered a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies considered a plus
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability of breaking down complex problems into simple executable tasks.
What we offer
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing offices - Dallas and Fort Worth, but offer remote opportunities anywhere in the US, Canada and the UK
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As a core team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with clear paths to higher level roles.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing. For contractors, insurance benefits follow a probation period.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTOSports Access: We offer opportunities to meet with professional sports franchises and engage with some events (live and virtual)
Please note: Individuals must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract-to-Hire, Remote