ML/CV Software Engineer
At Move.ai we’re powering all human motion in digital life.
We do this by converting motion from the physical world and transporting it seamlessly and in ultra-high fidelity into any digital setting. We've launched the world's first mobile motion capture solution for the millions of creators that want to use motion to tell stories. Ultimately, we believe in a world in which motion is the next trillion dollar asset, for a market that is in its very earliest of stages.
Take a look at our product in action below! We are looking for people who share our vision and believe in being at the forefront of building this future.
We are looking for an ML/CV Engineer to help us build scalable machine learning based products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and experience in building scalable computer vision (CV) and machine learning (ML) based solutions for real-world applications. You will be part of the Engineering team collaborating with talented engineers across Move.ai in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Collaborate with our research team to deploy state-of-the-art computer vision models and converting research based code into production
- Participate in the design and development of software architectures to support ML/CV applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in ML based pipelines
- Develop and maintain data pipelines to prepare data for use in ML models.
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of software solutions in production.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and tools in the field
- At least 3 years of experience working with computer vision and deep learning based technologies at scale in production environments
- Strong experience with software engineering principles and practices, including Agile methodologies, version control, testing and CI/CD
- Proficiency in Python and relevant ML/CV libraries, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and OpenCV
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and containerization technologies such as Docker
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication, collaboration and documentation skills
- Good programming skills in C++
- Experience with CUDA and TensorRT
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible PTO (+ Bank Holidays)
- Company Retreats to places like Lyon, Faro and Crete.
- Company laptop
- Hybrid or London-based working
- WFH Budget
- Competitive salary
Something looks off?