At Move.ai we’re powering all human motion in digital life.
We do this by capturing motion from the physical world using nothing more than mobile devices and transporting it seamlessly and in ultra-high fidelity into any digital setting.Ultimately, we believe in a world in which motion is the next trillion dollar asset class, for a market that is in its very earliest of stages.
Take a look at our product in action below! We are looking for people who share our vision and believe in being at the forefront of building this future.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for an experienced GUI and C++ Software engineer to work on Move’s high-performance production quality GUI application for real-time markerless motion capture system.
This role will require experience of C++ Software libraries, GUI frameworks, 3D graphics and and ideally computer vision/deep learning libraries. You will be working with computer vision/machine learning engineers, cloud architects and biomechanics experts on Move’s patented technology for markerless motion capture.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge markerless Motion Capture technologies, working with some of the best customers in the Video games, Sports and Film & TV world.
Duties and responsibilities
• Build, improve and optimise Move’s GUI application for real-time motion capture.
• Implement new UI features expanding the user's experience on Move’s real-time software.
• Oversee the technical development and delivery of GUI/Desktop related projects.
• Demonstrate robust exploratory/experimental skills.
• Work as part of a global diverse team.
• At least 3 years+ of commercial Software Engineering experience with strong modern C++.
• Experience in modern C++, real-time applications, multi-threading, parallel-processing, GPU programming, and low-level debugging.
• Experience developing software on Linux.
• Familiarity with relevant open source libraries such as: OpenCV, Eigen, Boost, LibIGL, OpenGL, Ceres, gtsam, etc.
Would be an advantage:
• Experience in UI design and frameworks such as Qt [QtCore, 3D, Qml], Dear ImGui, Gtkmm, JUCE.
• Experience with (at least one of): bundle adjustment, advanced camera calibration and analysis, multi-camera systems.
• Experience with any machine-learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch).
• Experience of development within AWS
• Experience of scripting using Bash or Python.
• UK-based candidate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible PTO (+ Bank Holidays)
- Quarterly Company Retreats
- Company laptop
- Hybrid or London-based working, with an opportunity to work remotely after the initial onboarding and build phase
- WFH Budget
- We are looking to offer a base salary in the range of £70-90k for this role based on experience.
Something looks off?