Software Support Specialist
Job title:_ _Software Support Specialist
Location: London, UK
Main purpose of role:
At Move.ai we’ve created an industry-revolutionising markerless motion capture technology stack to bring motion from any video into the worlds of production, animation and the Metaverse. We’re looking for a Software Support Specialist to come on board and help our customers and our business thrive as we scale-up.
The Software Support Specialist will be responsible for the quality of the Move.ai product stack, explaining customer issues to the technical team, whilst working on new features to guarantee that they are robust and customer-ready.
Reporting into the Technical Account Manager, the Software Support Manager will be working closely alongside the technical and account management teams to ensure that the health of the Move.ai products is ensured and that software updates are tested and released in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge markerless Motion Capture technologies, working with some of the best customers in the Video games, Sports and FIlm & TV world.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- First port of call for customer issues
- Find & reproduce customer or internal software issues - reporting them clearly into tech team & setting prioritisation based on customer/product need
- Own new feature release testing for software & hardware
- Own bug fix testing for software & hardware products
- Working with technical and product teams to ensure timely bug fix planning and releasing to customer-base in line with Roadmap
Requirements and Experience:
- A clear understanding of local & web applications
- Understanding of video & camera-based workflows
- Knowledge of 3D software such as Blender, Maya, Unreal Engine, Unity
- Understanding of cloud (AWS) processes would be a bonus
- Familiarity with SQA processes (JIRA, Trello, Monday.com, Hubspot) would be a bonus
- UK-based candidate
Location: London, UK
Position reports to:
Technical Account Manager
Direct reports: None
Length of contract: Full Time
Package: £25-27k DOE
Last updated: 01/06/2022