Head of Business Development (EMEA)
Greenfly is looking to hire a Head of Business Development for the EMEA region to support our rapid growth. Our enterprise SaaS platform enables the world’s biggest sports and media organizations to capture, organize and share digital media across departments as well as with athletes and broadcasters.
The ideal candidate for this enterprise sales position is an excellent listener and has top-notch communication and presentation skills. You will have experience as a consultative salesperson in the sports industry and can work with prospective customers to find solutions to complex problems and cross-departmental communication challenges. You have experience building trust over time over 6-12 month sales cycles and an average deal size of $70k++.
This role will work very closely with the Managing Director of EMEA, whilst reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer
- Drive the entire sales process from discovery and qualification to contracts and close
- Tackle numerous greenfield opportunities from mid-market to enterprise
- Establish relationships with executives across sports, media, and entertainment brands
- Partner with the Managing Director of EMEA, marketing and sales development to generate new intro meetings
- Provide an accurate forecast of new business opportunities and meet/exceed quarterly revenue target
- Collaborate with our customer success team to ensure strong customer relationships, seamless onboarding, account expansion and continued renewals
- A solution sales or challenger sales background
- Experience managing complex deals, building relationships and selling to multiple departments (this is not a transactional sales role)
- A proven history of consistently exceeding quota.
- Excellent presentation skills - verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- An understanding and/or direct experience with the sports industry and/or current trends in social media
- Previous experience working at startup and/or a rapid growth organization, and a strong desire to do so again
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach.io or similar tools
- 5+ years of SaaS or enterprise software sales experience
- 2+ years of working in a startup environment
- Experience selling to sports and/or media organizations preferred
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or a related field preferred
We offer top a compensation package, including:
- A competitive base salary
- An uncapped commission structure based on performance
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
UK – Ideally London