Greenfly AI Devops & Backend Engineer
Greenfly AI, formerly Miro AI, is a division of Greenfly, Inc. focused on understanding sports media. Our AI delivers magic to millions of athletes in the USA, EU & Asia-Pacific. We are an R&D-focused scale-up with solid adoption, strong growth & have quickly built a reputation as an innovation leader in sports AI.
Our products are RunnerTag [www.runnertag.com]: the fastest, most-accurate athlete identification system available today, and RosterIQ [miro.io]: the leading platform for annotating professional sports digital media used by teams and leagues around the world.
Clients use Greenfly AI's platform to instantly identify athletes in their event photos & video.
Athletes use Greenfly AI's AI to find & share their accomplishments with friends & family.
Brands use Greenfly AI's data to better understand their market, position their products & participate meaningfully in the athlete experience.
Greenfly’s mission is to help sports & entertainment organisations fuel fandom and generate more revenue by unleashing the power of short-form digital media [https://greenfly.com].
Devops & Backend Engineer
You will be creating the platform that analyses millions of athletes every year.
- Hundreds of thousands of photos every weekend;
- Millions of runners;
- Event driven, serverless cloud workflows;
- Cutting edge AI inference;
- Focus on high uptime, and low latency;
- Building and maintaining platforms for data scientists, developers and clients.
You will be building the devops and infrastructure to power all this. You should be familiar with cloud architecture, live in the command line and have a desire to solve the problems of scale. Working as part of a global team committed to supporting you to develop and grow as a technologist as our platform and capabilities continue to improve and scale.
You'll be working on a global system across several data centres, processing, analysing and storing visual data in real time. You will be responsible for the deployment, testing, fault tolerance and performance monitoring and support of these platforms and contribute to decision making on technologies and architecture.
- Owning the deployment and testing pipeline;
- Designing and building platform logging system;
- Ongoing development and documentation of backend APIs and processing pipelines;
- Contributing to the development, maintenance and testing of cloud image & video workflows;
- Some front-end development and/or management of internal process management, auditing and visualisation tools.
- Understanding and experience of software development workflows, source control and CI/CD flows
- NodeJS, Python, PHP, bash/ksh, Serverless, Cloudformation, SQL, Elasticsearch, Docker, Redis
- Swagger/OpenAPI documentation
- Attention to detail, rigorous approach to testing and
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructure in AWS: ECS, Lambda, S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, Sagemaker and Cognito are used in our production environments.
- Ideal: Experience deploying machine learning models at scale in the cloud
- Preferred: Exposure to Azure and GCP
Good written & spoken English required.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options: you'll be a co-owner of the company
- Health benefits
- Flexible Time-Off Policy: uncapped PTO - no limit on vacation days
- Latest generation MacBook Pro
- Fully remote