Senior Product Designer, Luxury Fashion (Remote - USA)
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
FEVO’s mission is to make shopping feel human in a virtual world. We do that by building innovative, intuitive checkout experiences that allow shoppers to interact with friends and followers throughout the purchase process. Our team is made up of innovators and self-starters who move fast, have fun and harbor a deep-seated hatred of the status quo. All in a day’s work.
FEVO is seeking a Senior Product Designer to drive the checkout experiences for our luxury fashion brands! You will work closely with product managers, engineers, and other product and cross-functional leaders to develop a world-class, social shopping experience for some of the biggest names in fashion.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 7+ years of relevant product design experience in ecommerce (retail and fashion are a strong plus).
- A portfolio of case studies that demonstrate your unique UX storytelling abilities.
- Passion for making people’s lives better through technology and innovation.
- Deep understanding of human centered design methodologies.
- Experience shipping successful, large-scale UI/UX across multiple platforms for mobile and responsive web.
- Extensive experience with the latest prototyping and collaboration tools.
- Influential presentation and storytelling abilities.
- Ability to drive design strategy from business outcomes through hands-on design execution and delivery
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Own projects from start to finish, leading UX initiatives to improve existing features and develop innovative new capabilities.
- Create and execute design strategies aligning with FEVO's product roadmap and business goals.
- Design flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups to conceptualize and communicate detailed user interactions.
- Conduct user research to guide product design decisions and collaborate/communicate results to the teams.
- Develop case studies that tell compelling stories about our merchants, their customers, and their experience using our products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and tech to ensure that the product meets the needs of all stakeholders.
- Be a confident storyteller presenting product needs and opportunities.
- Mentor less experienced designers and provide feedback to your peers to help make the team stronger.
- Lead co-creation workshops with your cross-functional product team and business partners.
THE GOOD STUFF!
- Competitive salary range of $180-200k
- Unlimited PTO
- Amazing holiday schedule
- Stock option program
- Generous benefits including full health and dental
- Apple products such as Airpods and iPads
- Stipend for going to live events
- 6 months parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave for adopting a pet
- Annual FevoFest conference usually in a tropical location
- Too many other things to mention!
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.
See more open positions at FEVO
Something looks off?